Start your day with a thick, creamy and protein-packed smoothie that you can eat with a spoon! Topped with homemade granola and popcorn, this healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl is like having dessert for breakfast! 🍰
Ingredients in the Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl
- milk – any dairy-free milk (or regular milk) will work here!
- maple syrup – you can add a little bit of maple syrup to make it sweeter
- protein powder – use any flavor you’d like, I recommend vanilla, cookie dough or maple syrup flavor
- cream cheese – regular cream cheese or dairy-free cream cheese will work. You can also use cottage cheese if you’d like.
- frozen strawberries – any frozen berries will do. My favorite options are frozen raspberries, blueberries and/or cherries. You can also use a bag of mixed berries
- granola – want to add some texture to your smoothie bowl? Add crunchy granola on top! Try my date-sweetened granola.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 scoop protein powder vanilla
- 1/2 cup strawberries frozen
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 cup soy milk plain, unsweetened
- Add all your ingredients to your blender or food processor.
- Mix until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth. Add ice if too liquid.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired.
- I highly recommend adding granola to add a crunchy element. I added granola and maple syrup popcorn !
- Enjoy! 😋
Please leave a comment and star rating on this post and share on social media using the hashtag #thecanadianfoodie. I love seeing your recipe shares ! ❤️