Use this simple no-bake recipe when you need a quick and crowd-pleasing 10 minute breakfast or dessert. Have fun with different flavors and toppings, too! 🍰🍓
Ingredients in the Cheesecake Jar
- oats – rolled oats are the best !
- pecans – you can replace it with almonds, walnuts or any type of nuts
- maple syrup – you can also use honey if you’d like
- protein powder – use any flavor you’d like, I recommend vanilla, cookie dough or maple syrup flavor
- cream cheese – regular cream cheese or dairy-free cream cheese will work, just be sure to let it soften so that it mixes with the yogourt
- vanilla extract
- Greek yogourt – I tried making mine with regular yogourt the first time and it was just too liquid. Make sure to use Greek yogourt for the right consistency.
- mixed berries – fresh or frozen fruit works. I personally made a strawberry chia jam to top the cheesecake with !
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE JAR
- 3 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp pecans
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1/2 cup mixed berries or homemade jam
- In a blender, add the oats and pecans. Pulse until they are coarsely chopped.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Add cinnamon, coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Add the mixture to the bottom of a small mason jar. Press down the mixture with your fingers. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl or blender, add the cream cheese and mix until fluffy. Add the protein powder, vanilla extract, Greek yogurt. Mix until well combined.
- Add the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust. Refrigerate for an hour. Garnish with fruit or homemade chia jam and enjoy!
- You can omit the cream cheese or use a vegan cream cheese and use a yogourt alternative to make it a vegan No-Bake Cheesecake.
- You can also replace the protein powder by the Raw Nutritional Vegan Pro to make it a vegan No-Bake Cheesecake recipe.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment and star rating on this post and share on social media using the hashtag #thecanadianfoodie. I love seeing your recipe shares ! ❤️