This is a healthier version of a burrito and I’m obsessed about it ! It is super filling and I can’t stop making it ✨ If you are feeling overwhelmed like I do sometimes, meal prep will save your life. It will save you so much time. This recipe is perfect for meal prep, easy to make and I just can’t get enough. 💛
Ingredients in the Chicken Burrito Bowl
- corn – fresh or frozen corn will work here
- chicken – you can easily replace it with tempeh or tofu for a vegan option
- bulgur – any grain will work here : couscous, rice, quinoa, etc.
- roasted veggies – no need to go grocery shopping, use the veggies you have on hand. Even frozen veggies can work !
CHICKEN BURRITO BOWL
- 2 tbsp canned or fresh corn
- 110 g cooked chicken (marinated with Dijon mustard, olive oil, maple syrup, harissa, garlic powder, salt and pepper)
- 1/2 cup bulgur cooked in veggie stock
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 cup roasted veggies (I always look at @loounie recipe for my roasted veggies)
- 1 cup greens
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix well and enjoy !